- Adj. 8" CRESCENT
See Note about when these were dropped from the List on the G503 Tools
- 41-W-486 -
CRESCENT & DIAMOND -
Diamalloy wrench Photos below.
Should be marked Diamond Calk Horseshoe not Diamond Tool and Horseshoe on
the reverse side. . In 1952 Diamond began using the
"Groove-Joint" trademark for a line of tongue-and-groove pliers,
and filed the trademark registration in 1963. (By 1963 the company name
had changed to "Diamond Tool and Horseshoe".)
(Williams Shown- Top 3 - Lower one is Crescent Tool Co.)
Other Brands have been found in Cosmolene. Thanks to Chuck Lutz for the
are several brands from the war period which may be correct.
Thanks to Kevin for the photos below.
- KEYSTONE - ARROW -
DRAIN PLUG WRENCHES -
FORD GPW 17062 -WILLYS BLUEPRINT -ALL TYPES -REPLACEMENT 41-W-1962-50
There are TWO Ford drawings of the DPW that have been found. They are of the GPW-17062.
1) Dated 11/25/41 and amended 12/5/41. It is the
STEPPED version with 3/8" and 1/2" ends. It is NOT the tapered but
the stepped type.
2) Dated 8/14/42. This was REDRAWN and REDESIGNED according to the document. It is the 3/8" x 3/8" in the sticky. No notation of a change to the Ford number (GPW-17062) was found.
It also noted that the GPW version was 2 1/2" long and the GPA version was 5 1/2" long....
- Index SNL List of Tools - FORD & WILLYS - ALEMITE & LINCOLN
GREASE GUNS -
- SCREW JACK - BRISTOL WRENCH -
- OIL CANS 1 PINT - HAMMER - Ball Peen - 16oz -
- WRENCH, SOCKET, HUB NUT - PULLER - WHEEL -
- WRENCH - Adj. 8" Crescent - DRAIN PLUG WRENCH -
- 11 inch ADJUSTABLE WRENCH -
-BRAKE BLEEDER WENCHES -SCREWDRIVERS - TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE -
- PLIERS 6" COMBINATION WIRE CUTTING -
- WRENCH, WHEEL - WRENCH - SPARK PLUG -
- OPEN END WRENCHES